Services and information
Learn about the history and importance of official languages and bilingualism in Canada and discover a myriad of learning opportunities.
Know your official languages rights and how to file a complaint if you feel your rights have been discriminated against.
Apply for funding to promote official languages and bilingualism in Canada and to help develop and preserve official language minority communities.
Apply for funding to support the preservation and revitalization of Aboriginal languages in Canada.
Browse through a collection of language resources, writing tools and quizzes to help you improve your English and French.
Learn how the modernized Court Challenges Program will support Canadians to bring official language rights and human rights cases before the courts.
Find out what Canada is doing as a member of La Francophonie and how it is exerting an influence on the world scene.
- TERMIUM Plus®
- Language Navigator
- Filing an official languages complaint
- Your language rights
- Aboriginal languages initiative
- Roadmap for Canada's official languages
- Guide for federal institutions
- Stay up to date on Canadian language news
- Collection of Canadian language resources
- Become an ambassador of the Language Portal of Canada
More information for
- Date modified: