Celebrate Canada provides funding for activities organized on:
- National Aboriginal Day (June 21);
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day (June 24);
- Canadian Multiculturalism Day (June 27); and
- Canada Day (July 1).
Events funded are expected to be held on the date of the designated day.
Who can apply
Eligible applicants include:
- Canadian not-for-profit organizations;
- Canadian business corporations where projects are non-commercial in nature;
- Canadian educational institutions; and
- Canadian municipal governments and other municipal, provincial or territorial institutions.
The Celebrate Canada 2017 funding cycle is now closed. Information on the 2018 funding cycle will be posted in November 2017.
Final activity report
If you receive funding, a Final Activity Report must be completed no later than August 31, 2017 and sent to your Regional office. Failure to submit a report will render your organization ineligible for further funding from Celebrate Canada.
In order to obtain the form for the production of your final activity report, please contact your Canadian Heritage regional office.
Department of Canadian Heritage
15 Eddy Street
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
Guides and help
Information and additional services
- Date modified: